Would you like to bring a fun and engaging music class to your school, home, or community? Read about the two classes offered below and email or call 310-876-2914 to discuss your needs.
Looking for a unique music party? Email or call me so we can plan something cool!
PAINT BY GENRE (NAME THAT GENRE)
Paint by Genre is a 55-minute class, for children ages 3.5 to 5, that focuses on specific genres (styles) of music. Over the course of the classes children will:
- dig into different genres through songs, movement, and stories.
- express their experiences and emotional understanding of the genre through painting. The paintings are taken home & serve as a great way to revisit and talk about the music later. (Name that Genre is a 40 minute non-painting option, also available)
- explore new instruments such as piano, harmonica, and banjo.
- play theory games that build musical skills children can apply to any instrument they may wish to play in the future.
THEMES AND THINGS
Themes and things is a 45-minute class, for children ages 1.5 to 4 or 4 to 6, that focuses on a particular theme for each class (i.e. farm animals, outter space etc). During these classes children will:
- Sing fun songs that teach about the topic of the day
- Have the opportunity for free dance and guided movment
- Engage with memorable stories
- Try out different instruments and techniques for playing them
Important information: Cancellations will receive a full refund if received at least 72 hours prior to the start of the class. Due to efforts it takes to rebook/fill spaces, if we receive less than 72 hours notice, we are unable to offer a refund.
If there is space after the class has started, new students may join for the prorated amount.
If you ever have any concerns about something that occurs in the class, please notify me so that I may try and remedy the situation. Ensuring that children learn and enjoy themselves and that parents are satisfied is very important me.